National Fraternal Order of Police Labor Research Service arranged through the FOP Arizona Labor Council.
Success at the bargaining table is achieved through experience, strength and knowledge. The Fraternal Order of Police has the state-of-the-art labor research system. The seasoned professionals of the NFOP Labor Services provide in-depth research, data and intelligence for negotiators, resulting in the best bargaining results for our members.
- Contract, wage and benefit comparisons
- Professional experience and knowledge of federal state and local laws
- Current case law on fitness, overtime, safety, etc.
- Scholarly research on shift work, mortality, etc.
- Access comprehensive law enforcement statistics
If you have questions, contact us.